UX Designer (m/f/x)
You don’t feel like IT nerd attitudes and dark server rooms anymore? You’ve come to the right place! Move to one of our free workplaces in a bright, open-space office environment with a direct view of the Elbphilharmonie, a dynamic and really sympathetic team included. Together, we have this common vision we work on and that everything is about: Digital real estate investments.
A DAY AT EXPORO
As part of our Tech-Product organization, you will be responsible for creating user concepts and drive product innovation. You will work closely with our product owners, engineers, business owners, and other key stakeholders.
Your task is to create, design and optimize concepts for our visuals and user interfaces. To achieve this, you make use of Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or other tools that fit your needs. You create wireframes and mockups and conduct user interviews to prove that your concept works as intended.
A high tech affinity helps you to understand our user needs and to translate these into engineering requirements for our products. You share your knowledge with other UX Designers throughout the company and participate in our UX Community of Practice.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of experience in designing and optimizing new and existing user interfaces across web and mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of the UX design process and the product life cycle, including defining requirements, user research, creating process flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience with agile methods like Scrum and Kanban.
- Ideally you have experience in creating strong concepts for single UX components, to create a uniform UI framework and style guide to support our engineers.
- You are passionate about your work and able to interact with clients.
- You have very good communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A growing team of diverse experts that is passionate about reaching our goals
- The chance to use your skills and experience to directly contribute to the company’s success and leave your footprint
- A positive working atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to bring in new ideas for constant improvement
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- Subsidizing your meals from our HelloFreshGo fridge
- Free use of HIIT workouts at Urban Heroes
- Yoga courses in our rooms with view of the roof terrace
- Subsidisation of a job ticket (public transportation)
- A modern office with a stunning view on Hamburg’s Elbphilharmonie from our rooftop terrace
HAVE WE CAPTURED YOUR INTEREST?
Take part in building the leading destination for digital real estate investments for everyone and apply now via the "Jetzt bewerben"-Button. In case of questions, please reach out to Marie Hehlke via email@example.com.