Product / UI Designer (m/f/x) based in Hamburg or Lisbon
You don’t feel like IT nerd attitudes and dark server rooms anymore? You’ve come to the right place! Move to one of our free workplaces in a bright, open-space office environment with a direct view of the Elbphilharmonie, a dynamic and really sympathetic team included. Together, we have this common vision we work on and that everything is about: Digital real estate investments.
A DAY AT EXPORO
As part of our Tech-Product organization, you will be responsible for creating user interfaces and driving product innovation. You will work closely with our product owners, engineers, graphic designers, business owners, and other key stakeholders.
Your task is to create, design, and optimize concepts for our visuals and user interfaces. To achieve this, you make use of Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite, or other tools that fit your needs. Finally, you deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to use designs.
You create mockups and conduct user interviews to prove that your concept works as intended. For this, you have experience in agile environments paired with a pragmatic hands-on mentality. A technical understanding of working directly with the engineering teams, as well as a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is advantageous in your daily work routine.
A high tech affinity helps you to understand our user needs and to translate these into engineering requirements for our products. You share your knowledge with other UI Designers throughout the company and participate in our UI Community of Practice.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 4+ years relevant design experience at a high tech, product-driven company (experience in the financial sector is advantageous but not essential).
- An excellent understanding of design patterns and approaches across different platforms: responsive web, mobile-first, and native iOS/Android would be a plus.
- Consistent user-centered thinking and practical user knowledge in user experience.
- Good knowledge and experience across various design approaches, methodologies, and prototyping.
- Able to understand and follow a design system, and challenge and contribute to it when necessary.
- Ideally, you have experience in creating strong concepts for single UI components, to create a uniform UI framework and style guide to support our engineers.
- Excellent English or German communication skills to articulate design decisions and keeping the team informed of project progress and timings.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A growing team of diverse experts that is passionate about reaching our goals
- The chance to use your skills and experience to directly contribute to the company’s success and leave your footprint
- A positive working atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to bring in new ideas for constant improvement
- Competitive Salary
- Language courses with the App Busuu
- A training budget for everone
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- Free use of HIIT workouts at Urban Heroes
- Yoga courses in our rooms with view of the roof terrace
- Subsidisation of a job ticket (public transportation)
- A modern office with a stunning view on Hamburg’s Elbphilharmonie from our rooftop terrace
HAVE WE CAPTURED YOUR INTEREST?
Take part in building the leading destination for digital real estate investments for everyone and apply now via the "Jetzt bewerben"-Button. In case of questions, please reach out to Marie Hehlke via email@example.com.